Thursday, August 25, 2011

Possibly the Last Public Event of the Year!


Hello, everyone!  I just wanted to tell all of you about a party I'm doing this Saturday in Santaquin on the East Bench (357 N Peach St) from 4:00-6:00 pm.  My friend, who's hosting this party, has opened her house up to anyone who'd like to come.  This will mostly likely be my last public event for the rest of the year (don't quote me on that), so be sure to make it out here this Saturday! 

I will, for the most part, be taking the next four months off from doing any bigger events because of school, but I am still available for home parties or drop-in shopping at my home (201 West 580 South, Santaquin).  Also, if you see anything on the website or on my Facebook that you'd like, I'm more than happy to order anything for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment