Sunday, July 24, 2011

Promo #2!

For any of you who are on the fence about signing up to be a Paparazzi consultant, here's your chance!!  For the next 12 hours only, I will pay your $40 signup fee!  If you decide to buy a package, I will reimburse you for $40 of it.  This is such an amazing company with so much growth and potential...I promise this is a decision you will not regret, and I'll be here to help along every step of the way.  Feel free to call me with any last minute questions.  I simply can't wait to share this great company with as many people as possible!!!

If you're interested, my ID# is 1550, and the signup link is here:
https://extranet.securefreedom.com/paparazzi/Signup/EnrollNew_Info.asp?ReturnURL=&Products=&BillCountry=&ShipCountry=

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment